Saturday, May 25, 2013

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ALIEN. May 25th, 1979

Happy Anniversary ALIEN! The theatrical release was in theaters 34 years ago on May 25, 1979.



To celebrate, I'd like to post several images of my work in progress involving my ALIEN 79 project - a series of 1:18 scale figures and dioramas based on the ALIEN film as well as it's sequel ALIENS.

Also be sure to listen in on an interview I will be doing with Deirdre from Rebeles in Action talking (geeking out) about the film and the custom projects I've been working on. May 25 at 3 PM eastern!!! LIVE!

http://www.rebelsinaction.com/2013/05/15/customizing-ridley-scotts-alien-live-qa-with-dayton-allen/


Onto the images of some of my updated work - if you'd like to see more, check out my last post which was an overview of my work from 2012!

http://sithfire.blogspot.com/2013/01/happy-new-year-2013.html































































OK - So I threw some Prometheus and Blade Runner work in the mix!!!

I'm over 2000 fans on my facebook page - Sith_fire30 Creations! THANKS TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF MY FANS! YOU GUYS ROCK!

If you want to keep up with daily updates and progress of my work, click on the link and become a fan...

Sith_fire30 Creations on Facebook!

My FLICKR page is the best source of my work from the past up to present day. The library grows on a weekly basis - be sure to bookmark it and tell your friends! Visit my Flickr photostream - Please go and check it out :)

Find Sith_fire30 Creations on twitter @sith_fire30 - Been better at tweeting and thanks to all that are following me!!!

I'm on Tumblr as Sith_fire30 Works Sith_fire30 Works If you have a Tumblr account - you can follow me here - Sith_fire30 Works

I am on Pinterest!

Questions, suggestions or comments, please feel free to contact me here, my facebook or my e-mail me at daytonallen@yahoo.com - Take care and a much more IN DEPTH post coming soon!

No comments: