Tuesday, January 15, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!

Just a quick post to wish all of you a happy 2013!!!

I have some big plans in store and want to thank everyone for all the comments, suggestions and support over the past year.

Copy "lite" for this posting! LOL! Just a brief photo review of what I have accomplished over the past year....hope you enjoy!











































































































































































































































Along with all the work this year, I was a guest at Star Wars: Celebration VI first ever Action Figure Customizing Panel along with artists Silliof and Luke Sprywalker!



So as far as this hobby goes for 2012 - it was a great and very productive year. I think that 2013 will be even MORE! Got some great ideas on tap - much will be revealed through the year so stay tuned...Speaking of staying tuned, what better way than to be a fan of my Facebook page - Sith_fire30 Creations! If you want to keep up with daily updates and progress of my work, click on the link and become a fan...

Sith_fire30 Creations on Facebook!

I've had a flurry of new fans join my page over the past several weeks and to those I welcome you to my madness! What a great year for my facebook poage - tons of talent sharing ideas with one another, great suggestions and comments...it's been a blast!

My FLICKR page is the est source of my work from the past up to present day. The library grows on a weekly basis - be sure to bookmark it and tell your friends! Visit my Flickr photostream - Please go and check it out :)

Find Sith_fire30 Creations on twitter @sith_fire30 - and I will be tweeting more in 2013 - I must!

I'm on Tumblr as Sith_fire30 Works Sith_fire30 Works If you have a Tumblr account - you can follow me here - Sith_fire30 Works

I am on Pinterest!

Questions, suggestions or comments, please feel free to contact me here, my facebook or my e-mail me at daytonallen@yahoo.com - I will be phasing out the name sith_fire30 over the next year and just be going by my artists name - MY name, Dayton Allen. I know SF30 will never go away completely but as we grow we change right? :)

*******

Wanted to share with you an article about my work over at Manarchy.com - be sure to take a moment and check it out!

Manarchy.com Mens Online Magazine article by Bob Pastorella

http://manarchymag.com/

Link from their Facebook page...

********

Finally, some NEW shots not released of some recent updated work - again, pictorial only...more explaination to come - for now, let the images speak for themselves....Talk to ya soon!

















3 comments:

Rems said...

OK I need your help on how to make hanging drapes like you did for Ash lab coat. I'm trying to do a coat for Cad Bane, but can't figure out how to sculpt the drapes.

Anonymous said...

Are you going to do the colonial marines


Anonymous said...

Are you going to make the colonial marines as well.